Cover multiple team members for multiple trips over the course of a year.

  1. Download the Employee Travel Roster Form
  2. Populate with your employee’s information
  3. Fill out the form below
  4. Upload your employee travel roster
Submitter Name(Required)
Max. file size: 16 MB.

Frequently asked questions

What is battleface?

battleface is a global company that develops travel insurance products and services, with specific emphasis on customization and technology. battleface Travel Insurance plans are underwritten by Spinnaker Insurance Company (an IL Corporation, NAIC# 24376), with administrative office at One Pluckemin Way, Suite 102, Bedminster, NJ 07921. Travel insurance plans are offered and administered by battleface Insurance Services LLC, 45 East Lincoln Street, Columbus, OH 43215, National Producer Number 18731960 (FL License number L107363/CA License number 0M75381).

What is Robin Assist?

Robin Assist is part of battleface, a brand for 24/7 responsive customer service, claims, emergency travel and medical assistance services. Their operations team consists of multi-lingual talented humans who come from an extensive travel insurance service background. Robin Assist can help arrange for emergency medical evacuation or make travel arrangements. The team also locates lost luggage, finds lawyers, interpreters, or doctors worldwide.

What personal information is required to complete sign up?

To issue a policy, we’ll need name, address, date of birth, home state and destination[s].

Should travelers sign up for their own coverage or should the travel manager manage all sign-ups?

Both options are fine, whichever works best for your organization!

The form won’t submit – who can I contact for support?

Contact battleface at +1 (855) 998 2928 or [email protected].

What travel types are covered (air/rail, car, hotel, etc.)?

All travel types are covered. Basically, any pre-paid, non-refundable travel arrangement can be insured.

I have a claim to submit. How do I submit it?

You may submit your claim here.

Should travelers submit their own claims?

The claim form will need to be electronically signed by the traveler, so they should submit the claim.

I submitted a claim and haven’t heard back. How long should it take?

Claims resolution depends on receiving a duly completed claim form and the necessary documentation to support the claimed event. While we guarantee acknowledgement of receipt of a filed claim within 24 hours, it takes time for the team to explore the details.

Generally, we communicate a decision within 5-10 business days of receiving all necessary documents.

My claim was denied, can I challenge the determination?

Absolutely! You are welcome to submit any additional information that would support your claim.

What about coverage, testing and quarentine for COVID-19?

All references to benefits that would cover losses due to COVID-19 apply if the coverages referenced were selected as part of your Single-Trip Discovery plan; they are automatically included with the Multi-Trip Annual Plan.

battleface covers travel medical expense, emergency evacuation, and repatriation of remains if you or a traveling companion require medical treatment or emergency evacuation due to COVID-19-related sickness while on a covered trip.

Trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delay benefits are available if you, a traveling companion, or a family member develop an unforeseen COVID-19-related illness before or during your covered trip and meet the policy requirements for coverage due to illness.

Your policy won’t include coverage for expenses incurred due to stay-at-home orders or precautionary isolation ordered by local health authorities upon arrival at your destination.

If you contract COVID-19 while traveling and require medical treatment (including testing) during your trip, it would be covered if you have Travel Medical Expense coverage. Routine testing that is required to enter or leave another state or country is not covered under your policy.

If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and required to quarantine, you may have coverage under your policy. For example:

  • If you contract COVID-19 at your destination, Trip Delay coverage may cover additional expenses you incur
  • If you contract COVID-19 before your trip (and after you’ve purchased your policy), you may be covered under Trip Cancellation benefits

Stay-at-home orders and isolation due to potential COVID-19 exposure aren’t covered.

Does the insurance offer benefits in the event of death while traveling (death benefit, return of mortal remains, etc.)?

There are two benefits that could apply here (if selected or included with your plan):

  1. Accidental Death & Dismemberment: This benefit provides a cash payment in the event of accidental loss of life or limb during a covered trip.
  2. Repatriation of Remains: In the event of your death while traveling, this coverage (Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains) can pay the cost to return your remains to your home.

Does the insurance provide emergency medical transportation back to the US?

Travelers will need Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains coverage in order to be eligible.

Medically necessary evacuation would be available for the transportation of a traveler to the nearest adequate medical facility or home. Every situation is different but, in general, it’s a two-step process when arranging for medical transportation back home:

Step 1 – An emergency evacuation transports the patient to a higher level of care that is equipped to handle the medical needs of the emergency, typically in a very time-sensitive, urgent manner. This transport must be deemed necessary by the onsite attending physician and authorized by Robin Assist.

Moving the patient back home in this scenario is not always feasible, therefore, the initial medical emergency evacuation will likely be to the nearest suitable medical facility that is best equipped to handle the patient’s medical needs

Step 2 – Once stable and if warranted, the patient may be medically transported back home for continued medical care either in a hospital or their home.

What type of transportation is provided?

Depending on the location, the patient’s medical condition and needs, and the adequacy of local medical facilities, there are times when transportation back home is the appropriate choice. Every situation is different–that’s why the Robin Assist medical team will coordinate with treating medical facilities, attending physicians and next of kin when determining medical evacuation services.

Does it include commercial / private medical air transportation such as an air ambulance?

The type of aircraft used in a medical evacuation and transportation will depend on a variety of factors including the nature of the case, medical diagnosis, the patient’s Fit to Travel status, distance, and attending medical crew required. Transportation may take place via air ambulance, commercial airline with medical escorts, ground ambulances, and private motor vehicles.

Does the insurance provide emergency medical transfer from hospital to airport?

If it’s medically necessary, Robin Assist will arrange for transfers from the hospital to the airport. Medical evacuation transportation is bed-to-bed service when patients are moved to another location or home. If the patient needs to get to a hospital or be transported from the hospital back home, a bed-to-bed service is facilitated.

Does the insurance provide doctor support in coordination with local medical teams when traveling overseas?

Yes, the Robin Assist medical advisory teams consists of physicians and nurses who provide oversight to recommended emergency assistance services. They will usually coordinate with the local attending medical teams when obtaining medical and necessary case information.

For medical evacuation and transportation, based on Fit to Travel recommendations, patients are often accompanied by a physician, nurse, or paramedic, or a combination of them. These services are arranged based on medical needs and via certified medical evacuation providers like air ambulances, ground ambulances and commercial airline medical escort companies.

Does the insurance provide for emergency evacuation due to social unrest in the area of travel?

No. The Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains benefit only applies to medically related emergencies. If a service is not covered by your insurance policy, Robin Assist is a 24/7 assistance company can help make the arrangements for events such as political unrest. You would be responsible for any costs incurred. For the full list of services from Robin Assist, please click here.