Does the insurance provide for emergency evacuation due to social unrest in the area of travel?

No. The Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains benefit only applies to medically related emergencies. If a service is not covered by your insurance policy, Robin Assist is a 24/7 assistance company can help make the arrangements for events such as political unrest. You would be responsible for any costs incurred. For the full list of services from Robin Assist, please click here.

Leave a Comment